The Fields Center builds on years of research and Evidence-Based Practices to offer an innovative long-term and sustainable solution for people affected by autism:
- We identify qualified professionals to provide effective and efficient supports and services.
- We use the co-working model to giving our professionals a community of providers and innovative co-treatment space.
- We solve the problems of isolation and ineffective services that plague so many well-meaning providers and families.
- We invite families in to meet with our clinicians and autism specialist to learn about the resources and connections in our community.
Fields Center services include:
- Behavior Therapy and Training
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Family Navigation Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Social Skills Groups
Check out Fields Center Founder/CEO Jennifer Bogin on Mass Appeal!
Do you have questions about your child’s behavior, development or diagnosis? Looking for next steps, ideas and direction?
FIELDS CENTER’S FAMILY NAVIGATION PROGRAM
Family Navigation provides families the assistance they need to successfully navigate the service system for their child/youth with behavioral and/or developmental needs.