Check out Fields Center Founder/CEO Jennifer Bogin on Mass Appeal!
The Fields Center builds on years of research and Evidence-Based Practices to offer an innovative long-term and sustainable solution for people affected by autism:
- We identify qualified professionals to provide effective and efficient supports and services.
- We use the co-working model to giving our professionals a community of providers and innovative co-treatment space.
- We solve the problems of isolation and ineffective services that plague so many well-meaning providers and families.
- We invite families in to meet with our clinicians and autism specialist to learn about the resources and connections in our community.
Fields Center services include:
- Behavior Therapy and Training
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Family Navigation Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Social Skills Groups